Page updated - 20 Oct 2018
Date and Time:
Saturday 3th November and Sunday 4th November 2018
10am to 5pm Saturday, 10am to 4.30 Sunday
Medina Leisure Centre
Isle of Wight
Note: Light refreshments available from the 'Pullman Belles'.
Our show is smaller this year due to the work involved in moving our clubhouse.
The prices reflect this.
- Adult £3.50 - this includes a complimentary show guide
- Children (4 to 14) FREE when accompanied by a parent or guardian
2018 show attendees.
This information is subject to change without warning.
- CHALK PIT. N gauge. Colin Chiverton, Set in and around a country location.
- COWES TOWN. N gauge. Steve Knapp, Sandown Rail Enthusiasts club member, IOW.
Based on Cowes before the line closed in 1966.
- HIGH FALLS LOGGING. 009 scale. Wight Model Railway Group.
Based on a forestry logging line on the USA/Canada border.
- HOWBOURNE. N gauge. By Wight Model Railway Group junior member Adam Bridgewater, IOW.
Extended and further developed version of Creigiau Hill which Adam showed last year. Based in South Wales.
- GRANDADS LAYOUT. 00 gauge, Wight Model Railway Group.
How train sets used to be.
- LANES END. 009 scale, By Wight Model Railway Group member Paul Thomas. Small narrow gauge terminus station set in the 1920s/30s.
- CHILDRENS LAYOUT. 00 gauge. Wight Model Railway Group.
Thomas and his mates chase around this layout.
- MANORS. 00 gauge. By Mike Carline, Dave Walker and Dennis Rapley all from WMRG, IOW.
This layout has run in many guises; last year it was 1960s BR Southern Region steam and electric trains,
this year it represents a section of the north tyneside area outside newcastle central.
- MIDLAND EXCHANGE. N gauge. A modern image feelance layout based somewhere in the Midlands.
- STREETLEY. By Ian Smith, Newport, South Wales.
Streetley is an interactive shunting exercise where you can participate in working the layout. We showed this last year and you loved it so here it is again.
- SCHONFRAU BBW. Z scale. By Andreas Hale, IOW.
This extremely small scale layout depicts a freelance motive power depot in Germany, mainly scratch built structures. It fits in a brief case!
- VINTAGE HORNBY TRAINS. 0 gauge. By Brian Bond, Newport, IOW.
HORNBY 0 gauge at its best thanks once again to Brian.
- PitStop. John Worley Obsoletes.
John will be offering his range of model cars, trains and model railway equipment
Kytelights model lighting specialist offer the largest selection of lighting in the UK.
- Ron Lines.
Ron will be offering items from his large range of quality model railways for you to buy.
- Smart Models.
Many, many Model railway items for sale in all scales G,0,00 and N. Locomotives , coaches, wagons, track, accessories, spares and repairs.
- WIGHT MODEL RAILWAY GROUP.
Club sales stand of model railway and transport related items, with all profits going to help our club funds.
- VECTIS Rail Enthusiasts Club.
We are a small band of railway enthusiasts based on the Island, meeting monthly at the Southern Vectis Social club rooms in Newport.
- TRAIN DOCTOR.
On the spot fault finding, advice and repair (If possible) for model trains.
For Details concerning exhibiting or selling at the show contact our acting exhibition manager:
Telephone 07914 697376 or 07714 593517